Happy New Year! 10 Cards 1 Kit - January 2018
Well Hello my Lovlies!
I hope you’re all well and wish you a very Happy New Year! Today, so far, I’ve managed to keep every one of my resolutions – so off to a winning 2018 already!
I thought today, that this evening - once my little Piggy was fast asleep, that I’d ty out the new blog, and it seems very fitting the first post in the new blog, being the First of 2018!
A sort of round up to bring us up-to-date feels right as I haven’t blogged in a long time now. We are on the last evening of our Christmas and New Year break, back to it and flying tomorrow, as shipping starts for the January 18 Card Kit, along with all of the orders that made the most of the Christmas Sale, there are thousands of emails (crazy isn’t it?!) in the inbox, so it will all be go-go-go!!!
Anyhow, you know how I like to go on, I’ll carry on with the actual blog post… oh, but if you want to comment your resolutions I’d love to know!
So, the January 2018 LFL Card Kit is called New Beginnings, and is sold out I’m afraid. The stamp set and some of the add-ons will be available over in the store.
Alicia of Crazy Paper Chick has already managed to post her 10 Cards 1 Kit video, so check that out here.
The real purpose of this post was to list off the additional products used, and to put the still shots where you could enlarge and look at them in your own time, so here we go!
- Scissors (various!)
- Fiskars Craft Knife
- Xcut Tweezers
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Misti Tool
- Sizzix Big - Shot Extended Platform
- Various trimmers
- 3” Xyron sticker machine
- Foam squares and tape
- Double sided tape
- Glue Dots
- Glossy Accents
- Washi tape
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Cloth
- Coffee Filter
- EK Success Power Tool
- Sizzix Pokey Tool (I’ll find out the proper name one day I promise!)
- Liquid Chalkboard Pen
- Acrylic Blocks
- Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool
- Distress Ink; Broken China, Hickory Smoke
- SSS Intense Black Ink
- Two stitched circle dies
- Two stitched rounded corner dies
- LFL Black glitter Cardstock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops; Dandelion Yellow, Liquid Mercury and Orange Soda.
- Nuvo Embossing Powder; Classic Silver and Clear
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Marker
- Copic Markers; E21, E41, C3, C5, E35, E37, Y00, Y06, YR04, YR07, BV00, V15 AND R85.
Please have a look at the YouTube video, I run through my process for each card – including my first ever spinner card! J